We're All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Alice in Wonderland RP with elements from the original books, American McGee's Alice game series, and Tim Burton's movie.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Navigation

We currently have 3 females and 2 males!

♠ ♥ ♦ ♣

Wonderland's Most Wanted!
The Cheshire Cat
The March Hare
The Dormouse
The Red Queen
The White Queen
The Blue Caterpillar

Latest topics
» Across the chessboard [Jcink]
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:19 am by Guest

» You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:14 am by Alice Liddell

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:34 pm by Lewis Carroll

» Time Won't Forget - AU Hunger Games - jcink
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:59 am by Guest

» In a Field of Roses // OPEN
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:38 am by Josie

» Obsidian Butterfly
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:50 am by Guest

» Shadelings . dragon rider academy
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:23 pm by Guest

» prevent this tragedy - marauders era - canon divergence
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:19 pm by Guest

» The King of Hearts || WIP
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 pm by The King of Hearts

» The Queen Of Hearts ~ WIP
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 am by The Queen Of Hearts

» definitely maybe // honolulu, real life, active
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 am by Guest

» Our Advert!
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 pm by Lewis Carroll

» The Canons!
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm by Lewis Carroll

» Frequently Asked Questions
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm by Lewis Carroll

» The Plot
You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:16 pm by Lewis Carroll

Notices
We're All Mad Here... is officially open for rping business! We have plenty of canons open (such as the Cheshire Cat, the March Hare, and The White Rabbit), so consider nabbing one and helping wreck awesome havoc today ;)

♥ A warm welcome to our newest member, Blue Canary, with her adorable slingshot-extraodinaire, Josie. Have fun! :D

♦ We are hoping to get our first site event underway as soon as we have 10+ characters. Each month current Wonderlanders will get the chance to fight against The Darkness to try and save a Wonderland town. Up first: Vale of Tears!
Messages From Wonderland
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sites We <3
Affiliate with us and have your gorgeous banner here! <3

You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Liddell

Alice Liddell

You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter Empty
PostSubject: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:41 pm

take me to Wonderland

Studying her surroundings as she strode through the woods bordering Witzend, Alice's grip tightened on the Vorpal Blade. She'd never particularly been fond of weapons, but this one held an entire Wonderland legacy with it, and so Alice didn't mind it that much, although she didn't appreciate all the pressure that Cheshire had now put on her shoulders. She'd willingly die fighting for her beloved Wonderland, but she was so scared that she'd fail in  saving it. Everyone thought so much of her, but she was just a girl. How could she take on The Darkness all on her own? But she had to. Not only to save Wonderland, but also to save herself and her sanity.

Her fingers reached out to brush the callous surface of the trees as she walked, her feet taking her to the place she wanted to go of their own accord. Though many years had passed, Witzend looked majorly unaffected by change. Even the tea party was exactly how she remembered it. A smile tugged up the corners of her mouth as she spotted Hatter's house with the the banquet tables lined end-to-end, full of steaming teapots and chipped teacups. Plates of cakes and cupcakes were stacked precariously here and there; The March Hare must have been backing again. Alice couldn't help but smile at the familiarity of it; it felt so good to be back.

For a long moment she stood hidden, watching the tea party festivities go on before she took a deep breathe and took a step forward, into the eyeline of the tea party participants. "I'm awfully late for tea!" she commented, giving a slight grin as she came further into view. "My watch is two days slow...!"

WORDS :: 288

TAGGED :: Hatter <3

OUTFIT :: Blue dress and white pinafore

NOTES :: So excited <3 Her last line was a Hatter quote because I wanted to make it all special x3

Template created by blackrose538 of Caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 am

On this merry go round...

Of course the Hatter was having another tea party! Or did we even end the last one? He frankly didn't know, didn't care, and didn't mind. As long as there was tea and hats, the Hatter had begun telling himself, he'd be just fine. And Alice... Ah yes, his dear Alice. If Wonderland had any hope, it'd be in that girl.

Crazy pressure to put on the girl, he knew, but he knew that better than anyone. There really was no other way around it... Wonderland was intricately and infinitely wound with their dear Alice. If she couldn't do this, no one could. But she'd need help of course. He wasn't that bloody mad... Not yet, at least. He only hoped that the help they could gather would be enough... He didn't want to think about what would happen if it wasn't enough... If they couldn't save Wonderland...

Pushing those thoughts far from his mind, the Hatter swooped up a cup of tea from the nearby table, pushing his hat back just a tad farther on his head with his free hand as he did, and took a sip of the hot tea. We'll manage and everything'll be fine. Wonderland's always managed... Just then, a familiar voice reached his ears and the Hatter couldn't help the wide grin that crept across his face. You're late, Alice! Spinning around to face her, his grin only grew at her words. "Late, you indeed are!" he told her, gesturing at the festivities about that had already started. "Although, between you and me, that's almost a matter of opinion around here. I don't happen to remember if our last tea party even ended, but, for the sake of simplicity, yes, you're late," he added as he joined her. "But good heavens, let's not dwell on it when there's tea to be had and we need to chat and catch up. Would you like a cup of tea, then?"

313 words | alice liddell | outfit is suit & his beloved top hat |
Back to top Go down
Alice Liddell

Alice Liddell

PostSubject: Re: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:29 pm

take me to Wonderland

The raven-haired girl couldn't help the grin that spread across her lips at his words, nor did she even want to. She resisted the urge to hug him tight and bury her face in his shoulder, to hold him tight and just not let go. But no, ladies didn't do such things. Especially ladies who had been away for ten years and let the land that had depended on them fall to ruin. Cheshire had filled her in on everything that had gone on while she'd been away. She hadn't meant to hurt Wonderland; hurting the wonderfully mad place was the last thing she would have wanted. But she had. As her mind deteriorated in the asylum, Wonderland fell victim to The Darkness. She was thankful only that it'd hadn't been completely destroyed, that she still had a chance to save it.

She'd been worried about what Hatter would say about her return and how he'd act towards her. She was expecting a cold welcome, maybe even no welcome at all. The fact that he was so warm towards her after all this time away warmed her heart and made her want to hug him tight and cry happy tears. When she'd gotten admitted to Rutledge Asylum and stopped visiting him because the Jabberwock delusions got too severe, Alice had thought that if they ever met again, he wouldn't want anything to do with her, but there he was, acting like he was genuinely happy to see her again. As if no time had passed.

The grin a permanent fixture on her expression, Alice wrapped an arm around Hatter's as she walked over to the table. How she'd missed this! The never-ending tea, the mad company, the feeling that all time stopped when she entered Witzend. "Of course I would like tea," she beamed, letting herself be led. "What kind of question is that, dear one?" she asked with a chuckle, brushing her fringe from her eyes. "The world is too dull without tea!"

WORDS :: 334

NOTES :: *bounces*

Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:15 am

On this merry go round...

True, true, true, the Hatter hadn't seen Alice in quite some time. He'd definitely missed her terribly, which made it all the better to see her again. He had often feared what she was going through in the long stretch of time, which Hatter honest to goodness had very little idea on just how long it had been, since she had visited him.

But there was now no reason to dwell on that too much. Alice was back in Wonderland, and the last thing he was about to do was to blame what had fallen upon the land on her. The seemed way too unfair and cruel, and he felt he just might smack anyone who even thought to hold Alice guilty for what had happened right along the backside of their tiny little head. And they say I'm mad..!

The Hatter smiled at her words, a light, cheerful chuckle leaving his lips as she wrapped her arm around his and he led her over to get a cup of tea for her. "My, my, my, where, indeed, would we be without tea?" he asked her, his smile turning into a grin as he poured her tea into one of the empty teacups. When he'd finished he turned back to her, offering her the cup, "For you, my dear Alice," he told her, "Welcome home!"

225 words | alice liddell | outfit is suit & his beloved top hat |
Back to top Go down
Alice Liddell

Alice Liddell

PostSubject: Re: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:14 am

take me to Wonderland

Dropping her head to rest on Hatter's shoulder, Alice closed her eyes for a long moment, her grip on his arm tightening a fraction to prevent herself from falling over as she followed him. It felt so good to be back. Not just good - it felt marvelous. A giggle left her lips at his comment and she opened her eyes just in time to see him pouring her tea. It had been years since she'd last had a cup of tea and the steaming liquid smelled divine. All flowery and fruity. The perfect cup of tea to break her tea dry spell.

Welcome home. The words echoed in her mind and Alice bit her lip hard to keep herself from bursting into tears. Wonderland had always been like a second home to her, though she certainly didn't think of it that way during her time at Rutledge. It felt terrifying and hostile, instead of welcoming and warm like it had used to. But now, here in Witzend with her darling Hatter, it felt like all of that had just been a terrible nightmare. Right now it did feel like she'd come home.

Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home... Her hands shook as she took the proffered cup, and it was a miracle that she didn't spill the hot liquid all over herself. But she managed to get it to her lips, give a long blow on it to cool the tea, then take a delicate sip. It warmed her instantly, bringing back joyous memories of her visits to Wonderland from years ago. Drinking tea with Hatter and Hare, eating cupcakes and scones until she felt like she was going to burst, falling asleep right there at the table with the pots steaming all around her. It had been a most wonderful time. She leaned over and kissed Hatter's cheek softly before returning to her tea. "It feels good to be back," she whispered, looking into the depths of her cup. She only hoped that it could stay as blissful and perfect as this. "I've missed it so much...!"

WORDS :: 348

NOTES :: *squees*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter   You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're All Late For TEA! ~ Hatter
Page 1 of 1